short prayer for motorcycle riders

Bikers Prayer May the sun rise in front of me the rain fall behind me and the wind follow me. The presider then blesses each rider and bike.


Pin On Exodus

FREE Shipping by Amazon.

. Forum Main Moto-Related Prayers for a downed rider. Let the eagle guide me to the mountaintops. May He fill your lives.

Finally there is a beautiful Irish blessing great for giving to a motorcycle friend May The Road Rise Up To Meet You. 2022 MXGP of. May God bless you and keep you safe on this bike.

May you encounter the risen Lord in your travels in the freedom of the open road in the fellowship of other bikers and in each person you meet. If I remember correctly Tim Ferry used to race some down there too. See more ideas about bikers prayer biker quotes motorcycle quotes.

Keep me safe through rolling hills and swirling turns. Thanks for paving the highway to heaven Jesus when you gave your life for me on the cross. Prayer of Bike Blessing.

3 If you want to be happy for a day drink. May God bless your going out and coming in. May the rain fall behind me.

Canticle of Zechariah - Blessed be the Lord The God of Israel. Its sometimes a strange mix of bikes beer and God but for thousands of motorcyclists annual bike blessings are a. Heres a prayer for our 2009 riding seasonGod bless ride safe.

Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. May the sun rise in front of me. Help me to ride safe be courteous patient.

I go without fear because when I fall I will not be hurled down because You are the One. MXGP of Italy 1. Miguel Acta used to own a motorcycle shop around Santo Domingo and would bring me down there for some races.

Jul 30 2014 - Explore Mary Alice Mclaughlins board Bikers Prayers followed by 134 people on Pinterest. The next one is taken from the famous St Patricks Breastplate prayer for protection and guidance. See more ideas about bikers prayer biker quotes motorcycle quotes.

For they know the road ahead of me. Jul 23 2019 by Editor in Chief. Fifth Centenary Prayer -.

48 out of 5 stars 31. Campus Evangelization Prayer - Father in Heaven and Lord of all establish Your. Motorcycle Angel Motorcycle Biker Bell Accessory or Key Chain for Luck.

Mar 7 2014 - Explore Lloyd Edmondss board Bikers Prayer followed by 245 people on Pinterest. Lord Thank You for blessing my path. Although the journey is dangerous the steps of a man are established by You.

Be uplifted as you enjoy these prayers and blessings. Let this windshield be a shield of faith and these handlebars be the sword of the Spirit. Let the eagle guide me to the mountain tops.

Blessings of the bikes are a rite of spring and a prayer for riders safety. Let the moons light guide me through the night. Discover and share Motorcycle Funeral Quotes.

May the Lord be with you at home and on the road and with you on your journeys. Father I pray that you will help me to feel Your presence with me so that I can have a safe motorcycle ride. Heavenly father please bless this helmet of salvation this body armor of God and these boots of the gospel.

May He accompany you when you start on your many journeys. Get it as soon as Mon Jan 17. May the Angels guard my travels for they know what is ahead of me.

Let the moon light guide me through the night. Jul 25 2019. May the Lord be with you at home and on the road.

Sorry for hijacking the thread. Canticle of the Three Youths - Bless the Lord all you works of the Lord. As we go out on our ride We pray the Lord rides by our side Keep us safe and in your sight And let it rain some other night.

Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. May God in Heaven fulfill abundantly the prayers which are pronounced over you and your bikes on this occasion of the Blessing of the Bikes. Lord thanks for the privelege of riding today hard on the throttle wind in my face my spirit free as the beauty of your world passes by.

A Bikers Prayer. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. And the wind follow me.

If you want to be happy for a lifetime ride a motorcycle-. I just address God thank him for the ride ask him for safety and whatever else I feel close the prayer in the name of Jesus Christ. You will get many good replies to this question Im sure.

Whatever it is from the heart is always good. The first one is an inspiring prayer poem that reminds us that God is with us as we journey on the open road. Saying a prayer before riding out in the sunset on my motorcycle.

If you want to be happy for a year marry. Crossroads Home Décor A Bikers Prayer Gift for Motorcycle Riders Inspirational Bike Picture Frame 6442B. Let us ride in righteousness strong in.

Lord thank you for letting me be a biker. May the angels guard my travels. 1 Doesnt matter what you ride give respect to get respect- Anonymous.

Discover and share Biker Funeral Quotes. Ride and live today- Anonymous. 2 Yesterday is history tomorrow is a mystery.

Keep me safe through swirling turns and rolling hills.


Pin On Motorcycles


Pin On Motorcycle


Pin On Spritual Side


Pin On Motorcycle Quotes


Pin On Anything Bikes


Pin On Motorcycles


Pin On Inspiration 2


Pin On Live To Ride

0 comments

Post a Comment